Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More proof marijuana is bad...

More proof marijuana is bad...

Foolish young white woman moves in with black man she had only know for two weeks. He beats her and treats her like dirt, so moves out. He them rapes, tortures, and murders Channon Christian and Chris Newsom.
"Why White Girls Go Black and What Happens When They Go Back"

WBIR.com in Knoxville has just released details of the conversations Daphne Sutton had with Knoxville Police... She said she had never dated a black man before, and her mind was clouded by drugs:

“I’ve been living with my parents for like a year and a half, and I really can’t stand it. You know how it is, living with your parents. So I met him, and he was getting this house and asked me to move in with him, and I guess just the first person to take care of me I jumped into. I don’t even date black guys, my kids are white, so I don’t know what the hell I was thinking. I really don’t. Maybe, I don’t know, the drugs, the weed.”


Also see these Blog entries:

Obama legalizing cannabis...

Cannabis smokers shrinking their brains...

I may be wrong, but...

No comments: