Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Miss USA contestant booed for supporting marriage...

Miss USA contestant booed for supporting marriage...

I don’t regard these pageant as an appropriate activity from young ladies, but still feel badly for the girl. The "Um" in her answer shows she knew things were not going to go well for her whatever she said.

Carrie Prejean Says ‘God Was Testing My Faith’ With Gay Marriage Question

"Well I think it's great that Americans are able to choose one or the other. Um, we live in a land that you can choose same sex marriage or opposite marriage and, you know what, in my country and in, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman," Carrie said to a mix of boos and applause. "No offense to anybody out there. But that's how I was raised and that's how I think that it should be between a man and a woman."1

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never would have thought it would get this bad.